Introducing Pelican™ Air
PELICAN™ AIR CASES
Up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases, Pelican™ Air cases will lighten the loads of the dedicated pros around the world who have set out to change the game.
Pelican™ Air case are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we’re just getting started.
Both Strong and Light
- Molded from the next generation of Pelican's lightweight HPX™ resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking
- Honeycomb structural elements that are actually stronger than solid polymer material
- Super-stiff "full-box" sections engineered to create hollow parts
Up to the test
It wouldn't be a Pelican™ case if you couldn't sink it, drop it, or kick it - and the Pelican™ Air case is no different.
- Drop-tested on concrete with loads from six feet on all sides and corners
- Submerged for 20 minutes at a depth of one meter
- Wheels are roll tested over 914 meters
- 28 lbs (12.7 kg) steel dart dropped on all sides from one meter
- A: Watertight O-Ring Gasket
- B: New Style "Conic Curve" Lid Shape
- C: Super-Light Proprietary HPX Polymer
- D: Stainless Steel Hasp Protectors
- E: Proven Tough Double-Throw Latches
- F: Automatic Purge Valve Balances Air Pressure
- G: Rubber Overmolded Handles
- H: New Removable Polycarbonate Card Holder With Front
This configuration is your blank canvas. Empty cases are great for creating your own custom configuration. You can also create custom foam at pelicanfoam.com
The professional protection solution. Versatile and durable, padded dividers with Velcro™ straps easily adjust to fit your equipment on the fly.
Pick 'N' Pluck™
Classic Pick N' Pluck™ foam is the answer for fast and simple protection. Just pluck the pre-scored foam to fit your equipment.
The TrekPak™ kit is a versatile divider system that allows you to organize your case like a pro. Durable, closed-cell foam is laminated to corrugated panels that provide a precise grid of protection without wasting space.
(not available on 1607 & 1637)